Simple French Paleo is a beautiful collection of accessible, delicious, and nourishing recipes, all of which are compliant with the elimination phase of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol.
Simple French Paleo includes:
• A comprehensive introduction to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP)
• Complete food lists detailing what to eat, what to avoid, and what to consume in moderation
• Detailed explanations of the four phases of reintroductions
• Essential lifestyle tips
• A complete how-to guide for setting up an AIP pantry at home
• Valuable extras: cooking timetables, conversion tables, and a handy steaming tutorial
• 90 mouthwatering, allergen-free recipes compliant with the elimination phase of AIP
• Full color photography, including many gorgeous shots of the incomparable Provence countryside
Available from the Author – A Squirrel in the Kitchen – Click here to purchase.
Or Buy it on Amazon: USA / Canada / UK
CAN I SEE A COMPLETE INDEX OF THE RECIPES?
(available from above link)
ARE THE RECIPES TRULY ALLERGEN-FREE?
Absolutely! All the recipes included in this cookbook are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, egg-free, and nightshade-free. You won’t believe how good the dessert section is!
ARE THE RECIPES STRICT AIP?
You bet! Every single recipe in the cookbook is compliant with the strict elimination phase of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol.
ARE THE RECIPES DIFFICULT TO PREPARE?
Nope! The recipes are uniformly clear and detailed without being fussy or overly complicated. Even novice cooks will be turning out gorgeous home cooked meals with minimal effort! You will be surprised to learn how simple, healthy, and homey true traditional French fare is.
WILL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ENJOY THESE AIP RECIPES?
Yes! Allergen-free does not mean taste-free. Each and every recipe in this book is flavorful and satisfying. Traditional French cooking strives to bring out the very best flavor of fruits, vegetables, spices, meats, and seafood. You will find many, many recipes in this book that will have your family and friends begging for dinner invitations.