Want to learn more about the AIP? Need help getting started but want to learn at your own pace? Then the AIP Lecure Series by AIP Pioneer Dr. Sarah Balantyne might be what you’re looking for.
What Is It?
The Autoimmune Protocol Lecture Series is a 6-week video-based, self-directed online course that will teach you the scientific foundation for the diet and lifestyle tenets of the Autoimmune Protocol. Think of this course as going to college for your health!
The AIP Lecture Series features:
• 42 video lectures (totaling 16 hours!), all taught by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
• dozens of printable guides
• action steps to help you go from theory to practice
• daily self-discovery exercises to reinforce and refine implementation
• an online forum to connect with other students and ask questions
• weekly FAQ videos by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD in the online forum
• recommended reading for every topic
• interactive quizzes to test your knowledge
* BONUS * LIFETIME ACCESS to the series and any updates
The lectures are also loaded with practical tips and strategies for implementation, so you can go from theory to practice with this course! You’ll learn WHAT to eat (not just what to avoid) and WHY, HOW to balance lifestyle and diet priorities, and Dr. Sarah will tackle many topics related to day-to-day AIP life like eating out, reintroductions and even where to start when it comes to troubleshooting!
Who Can Benefit from the AIP Lecture Series?
This course is geared to all levels, from the person completely new to the idea of diet and lifestyle changes to heal from chronic illness, to someone who has dabbled in Paleo or AIP but had trouble sticking to it in the past, to the Autoimmune Protocol veteran who already has seen great results, to the caregiver supporting family or friends with autoimmune disease, to the practitioner looking to begin their advanced learning of the Autoimmune Protocol.
Regain Your Health and Keep It!
Enrollment to the AIP Lecture Series only happens a couple of times each year, but you can learn more here through our affiliate link – there’s so much detail about the course (including FAQs) that you’ll want to read all about it for yourself.