The elimination stage of the AIP is NOT meant to last forever, but how do you feel about the reintroduction process? Many find the thought of it completely overwhelming and some are afraid to move beyond eliminations because they’ve seen so many improvements in their health they don’t want to risk throwing anything off. It’s really important, however, that we not get stuck .. we need to keep moving forward on our healing journeys! Thankfully, now we can move forward with confidence thanks to the help of The Autoimmune Protocol Reintroduction Cookbook – the first cookbook dedicated to the reintroduction phases of the AIP.
This amazing new book comes to us from trained chef, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and AIP Coach, Kate Jay of the AIP blog, Healing Family Eats. Kate is passionate about making sure our healing journey is delicious, nutrient dense and in her new cookbook as easy as possible, guiding us through the challenges of reintroductions step-by-step through each stage so that we don’t trigger an autoimmune flare.
“My aim is to encourage and support you as you navigate the reintroduction phase of the AIP. The recipes have been developed with gentle reintroductions in mind, taking you through all four stages, with the ultimate goal of you finding your own unique template.” ~ Kate
While the focus of Kate’s latest cookbook is reintroductions, a large number of the recipes are easily adapted for those in the elimination stage, making it a wonderful, motivational handbook even if you’re just getting started on the AIP.
It’s a feast for the eyes, filled with beautiful photos and over 100 amazing recipes to tantalize your taste buds, each recipe indicating at a glance; which of the four reintroduction stages it’s suitable for, whether or not it can be made elimination stage compliant, if it’s coconut free or can be made that way, if it can be made low-FODMAP, and even if it’s freezer friendly.
Here are a handful of recipes I’m eyeing:
- Cornish Pasty (elimination friendly)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Mud Cake (elimination friendly)
- Windfall Country Mustard
- Nightshade-Free Brown Sauce (elimination friendly)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (elimination friendly)
- Mint Mayonnaise
- Rum ‘N Raisin Stracciatella Ice Cream
- Choc-Hazelnut Hummus
- Fish Tacos with Watermelon Tomato Salsa (elimination friendly)
- Shrimp & Vegetable Tempura (elimination friendly)
On top of all the amazing recipes, you get a guide to what the AIP is and what it isn’t, food lists, how to transition to the AIP, tips and best practices, troubleshooting advice for why the AIP might not be working for you, how and when to approach reintroductions, how to identify reactions, how to avoid flares and handle an unsuccessful reintroduction – it’s just what every AIPer needs.
Not ready to jump into The Autoimmune Protocol Reintroduction Cookbook just yet? Check out Kate’s mini elimination stage e-cookbook “Healing Eats – 25 Recipes to Heal the Gut While Soothing the Soul.”
Enter to win a copy of The Autoimmune Protocol Reintroduction Cookbook
* GIVEAWAY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE USA ONLY *
ONE GRAND PRIZE will be awarded – 1 Print copy of the Autoimmune Protocol Reintroduction Cookbook by Kate Jay
- Contest open until end of day June 26th, 2021 (EST)
- Winner will be announced and contacted by June 28th, 2021
- This giveaway is sponsored by Kate Jay at Healing Family Eats
- Prize package will be shipped by Kate or her publisher
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook
- Void where prohibited