Looking to lift your mood, and wake your taste buds up? Need a little mid-day pick-me-up? This is perfectly, peachy Pique-Me-Up will do the trick!
With peaches in season and so many amazing iced latte recipes filling social feeds I thought I’d try my hand at creating something delicious of my own.
Sun Goddess Matcha Pique Tea Crystals are the trick to making this one fast, easy and fuss-free. Since Pique tea is hot or cold water soluble there’s no need for boiling water, making your Matcha and waiting for it to cool down.
BONUS: If you’re kicking the coffee habit and struggling to get-going, I recommend Matcha – it provides calm energy and caffeine without the crash.
Read more about why I recommend Pique Tea, here, and how Matcha and green tea fits in on your AIP healing journey, here.
Pique produces top-quality, quadruple screened tea crystals that are hot and cold water soluble, and completely suitable for the AIP elimination stage of the protocol when used in moderation. Grab yours here from our affiliate’s shop.
Want to make this recipe coconut-free? While I haven’t tried it yet, you could try making it with Tigernut Milk, Avocado Milk or other AIP options mentioned in my AIP Milk post – click here for recipes!
Enjoy your Matcha and this tasty Latte!
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and roughly chopped (no need to remove peels)*
- 1/4 cup water or coconut water, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp quality honey or maple syrup for vegan
- 1 Packet Pique Sun Goddess Matcha (or 1 tsp loose Pique Matcha Powder)
- 1 cup water, cold or room temperature)
- 1 cup additive-free coconut milk*
- In a blender add the peaches, ¼ cup water, vanilla extract, lemon juice and honey (or maple syrup). Blend until completely smooth. *
- In a separate bowl or mug add the Pique Matcha powder and slowly add the cold/room temperature water while whisking. Whisk until Matcha is fully dissolved in the water.
- To assemble evenly divide the peach puree between two glasses.
- Add ice to each glass until one third to half filled with ice.
- Gently pour your coconut milk into each glass (1/4 cup in each glass) *
- Pour half of your Matcha into each glass.
- Stir & Enjoy!
- If you don't have a high speed blender that will make your peach puree completely smooth, you may wish to peel the peaches or press it with a spoon gently through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lumps after step #1 above.
- Want to make it Coconut-Free? While I haven't tried this recipe with an alternative, you could try one of these AIP milk options.