With an unprecedented dive into the scientific literature, The Gut Health Guidebook is the culmination of 6 years of research, unveiling 20 essential keys to gut health, the majority of which have yet to permeate any health-conscious community. In this 300+ page e-book, Dr. Sarah builds a new diet for general health, from the ground up, based on the gut microbiome, that merges everything the science currently tells us is healthful into one comprehensive approach.
The unprecedented deep dive into gut health, examines:
- The features of a healthy gut microbiome
- How a healthy gut microbiome benefits our overall health
- How proteins, fats, and carbohydrates impact the gut microbiome
- How vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals impact the gut microbiome
- How sleep, circadian rhythms, fasting, stress, and activity impact the gut microbiome
- Essential gut health superfoods
- Optimal diet and lifestyle for the gut microbiome
- The 20 keys to gut health
- and so much more!
Not sure if this book is right for you since you’re on the AIP or considering the AIP? Check out this post from Dr. Ballantyne – click here.
Available from the Author – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne – Click Here to Purchase