This recipe for Guilt-Free Choco-Avo Pudding comes to you from one of our very own members in the AIP Recipe Collection Facebook Group. She’s generously offered to share her yummy recipe with us here so the whole AIP community can enjoy it!
Enjoy it solo as a pudding or make a larger batch and serve it as a dip with a pretty fruit platter.
While there are a lot of ways to make a tasty, chocolatey avocado pudding out there, Beverly has been tweaking with this one for a while and now she’s ready to share.
♥ Thank-You Beverly ♥
- 1 Very Ripe Large Avocado
- 1-2 Tbsp Toasted Carob Powder (or cacao or cocoa if you've reintroduced)
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Honey, or Date Syrup
- 2-3 inch Piece of Ripe Banana
- 1-2 Tbsp Tigernut Butter (or almond butter if you've reintroduced)
- 1/2 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkle of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
Mix all ingredients in a food processor, with a blender or an immersion blender for maximum creaminess.
This will be a very thick pudding, so if you find it necessary, you may want to add a little water or dairy-free, nut-free milk.
Additive-free coconut milk, tigernut milk, banana milk and even avocado milk will work in this instance. TIP: You can find recipes to make your own AIP milks in the AIP Recipe Collection Facebook Group - just click here and search for a recipe.