Welcome to the fifth installment of our truLOCAL sponsored AIP Recipe Collection Grill Series! Our goal is to bring you some drool worthy AIP grill recipes that EVERYONE will enjoy – no need to cook separate meals when you’re serving up this kind of deliciousness!
This fast and easy AIP dinner is super simple but completely worthy of Sunday Supper status!
Everyone will enjoy this Asian-inspired Grilled Orange Ginger Pork Tenderloin served with simple AIP Grilled Vegetables (we suggest using Baby Bok Choi and Green Onions or Leeks) and a side of Fennel Citrus Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. TIP: Don’t skip this salad – it’s SO easy and delicious and the dressing pairs perfectly with the pork.
Plan ahead and marinade the tenderloin for a full 24 hours for maximum flavor infusion.
truLOCAL is a fully flexible meat delivery/subscription service that connects you with top-quality, LOCALLY sourced meat and fish!
- EAT BETTER
- SAVE TIME
- SHOP LOCAL
- ALWAYS FLEXIBLE ALWAYS FREE DELIVERY!
But wait, there’s more!
I’m thrilled that our partners at truLOCAL have agreed to offer my followers their CHOICE of amazing offers!
Get 10% OFF -or- FREE Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts in their first TWO orders!
Shop with our affiliate link here and use coupon code AIPRECIPES10 for 10% off – or – coupon code AIPRECIPES at checkout and you’ll receive 6 or 4 FREE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts in your first TWO boxes! (In Regular Size Box Orders – 6 / In Small Size Box Orders – 4. Please be sure to shop with BOTH the affiliate link AND the Coupon Code in order for your FREE Chicken Breast offer to be credited correctly.)
This easy AIP dinner is super simple and completely worthy of Sunday Supper … don’t skip the marinade time … the longer the more flavorful, and totally worth it!
If you’re looking for even more truLOCAL inspired recipes, be sure to check out the rest of the recipes in our AIP Recipe Collection Grill Series! ♥
- 2 TruLOCAL Pork Tenderloin (approximately .794lbs each)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Pinch Black Pepper (stage 1 reintroduction)
- 1 Orange, zested
- 2 Medium Oranges, juiced
- 1 Thumb of Fresh Ginger, peeled and grated or minced
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- Thaw your truLOCAL pork tenderloin in the refrigerator overnight or
defrost in its packaging in cold water.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a shallow glass dish. Arrange tenderloin in a single layer and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for one hour, or up to 24 hours. For most flavorful results, turn the tenderloin halfway through the marinating time.
- Bring pork to room temperature approximately 15 minutes before grilling, this will help ensure your meat cooks more evenly.
- While the pork is coming to room temperature, prepare this easy Fennel Citrus Salad - click here for the recipe.
- Preheat and outdoor grill to high heat.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and place on pre-heated
grill. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until browned on all sides.
- Reduce grill to medium heat, cover and continue grilling, turning and moving until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 F. (Approximate cooking time will be about 15 minutes. Depending on your grill, you may need to reduce the flame and/or cook over indirect heat to ensure the pork is evenly cooked and does not burn.)
- Once pork reaches desired internal temperature, remove to plate,
tent with foil and allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving. This allows the juices to settle back into the meat.
- While the meat rests, grill your choice of vegetables as a side - we suggest Baby Bok Choi and Green Onions or Leeks - follow this easy recipe for AIP Grilled Vegetables.
- Drizzle pork with the Honey Lime Dressing from the Fennel Salad.