Matcha Veggie Energy Smoothie … that name’s a mouthful … and so is this smoothie!
Looking for a yummy, nutrient dense smoothie that won’t leave you feeling hungry in five minutes? Maybe even give you a kick of energy to get you through the day? Who needs coffee? Not you with this kick of Matcha!
I’m not usually a big smoothie fan, because I’m usually cold, but as the temps warm up I’ll often turn to one for a quick lunch or snack. I also avoid smoothies because the tasty ones are usually packed full of nothing but sugary fruit, and I really don’t care for the veggie-heavy smoothies – too green for me (I never seem to want a veggie smoothie when I actually have the fresh ingredients on hand), and raw veg is not always a friend to my delicate digestion!
Ironically I just created this VERY GREEN, yet delicious smoothie – no fresh avocados required – so convenient!
The addition of healthy fat – avocado, digest supporting papaya and the collagen peptides from Perfect Supplements (Save 10% with Coupon Code: AIP10) helps with satiety. Just half a banana adds the bit of sweetness that you need and the final magic ingredient is Sun Goddess Matcha Pique Tea Crystals (Save 5% with Coupon Code: AIP5) for a kick of energy …. this one Matcha Veggie Energy Smoothie will take you further than you standard fruity concoction!
You can read more about why I recommend Pique Tea here, and how Matcha and green tea fit in on your AIP healing journey here.
- 1 Handful Frozen Papaya peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 Handful Frozen Avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 Fresh Banana sliced
- 1 Handful Organic Baby Spinach
- 8 oz Filtered Water (or more, depending on desired thickness)
- 1 or 2 Scoops Collagen Peptides (Save 10% with Code: AIP10)
- 1 Packet Sun Godess Matcha Pique Tea Crystals (Save 5% with Code: AIP5)
- Whiz all ingredients together in a high-speed blender
- You could make this recipe with a variety of fruit, but be sure to use some avocado for satiety and good fats
- Wondering where to find quality collagen or AIP approved protein powder? Check out my shopping resources - click here ♥ And grab all of the coupons - click here.
- You can find Pique Tea Crystals here. Read more about why I recommend Pique Tea here.
- Looking for more delicious smoothie recipes, breakfast and snack ideas? Join our searchable Facebook Group for lots of inspiration!