Social Support Groups:
Invest In Your Health:
SAD to AIP in SIX:
- SAD to AIP in SIX was used in a medical study in 2016, and 73% of study participants achieved clinical remission.
- Each week is a gradual process of removing the bad and introducing the good.
- Every detail of the diet and lifestyle changes are covered in the program.
- You’ll be expertly guided by trained, certified coaches, who have used AIP themselves to heal.
- You’ll be surrounded by an encouraging, small group of peers going through the same process with you.
- It all happens at a manageable pace in a completely private and very supportive on-line group where the details and organization for empowerment are baked right into the experience.
Who is the program for:
- If you’re newly diagnosed with an autoimmune condition and feeling overwhelmed at the thought of making diet and lifestyle changes, this is a beautiful program for you.
- If you’ve tried to do the AIP before but couldn’t manage to make it stick, this program will help you get a handle on things, make you accountable, provide the loving support you need and help you make sustainable change.
- If you’ve done the AIP before and felt amazing and want to get started again with a group of loving individuals by your side, these folks have your back.
- If you want to take your health back and feel empowered and supported doing it, this is the place for you.
Not Sure if SAD to AIP in SIX is for you?
- The cost of this program is often less than a single visit with a nutritional therapy practitioner or health coach.
- There are six weeks in this program, that’s 1,008 hours. There are coaches in strategic time zones, enabling nearly 24/7 support. Just three 1-hour sessions of individual health coaching is normally around $450, but you get 1,008 hours for less than that! The group setting offers you additional peer support. And we aren’t even touching on the weekly materials and other freebies!
- The value of the education, downloads, support and accountability is priceless.
- Other members highly recommend the program (see testimonials below) and some have even enrolled more than once!
Angie is very experienced and has a depth of knowledge to support anyone. We were about 20 people (maybe 30?) in my SADtoAIP group and she was totally competent with everyone, with nice personal attention. From total beginners to people who had already done AIP. She has guests too that do bring even more experience and inspiration. Highly recommended program.
I just finished the program. I found it to be very well done, comprehensive and supportive. I really committed to it, and it truly helped walk me through the process of elimination. Honestly, I’m not sure I could have been as consistent or as nutrient oriented without it.
I was skeptical if the program would be “right for me” since I was already knowledgeable about AIP and had done it before on my own. I joined with the primary goal of getting “back on the wagon” with outside accountability, but got SO much more than that! The guided, phased approach of transitioning to AIP helps you build lasting habits and mindsets, versus going cold-turkey which relies purely on motivation (which eventually runs out). The social/community aspect provides much needed support and encouragement that is often missing from friends/family when going AIP alone. Would highly recommend!
SAD to AIP in 6 is invaluable for people who really want to get a firm foundation in the protocol. It offers the structure we all need, scientific articles, inspiration, and warm encouragement. It keeps you company on the journey. Do it!